The Constitution of Quad Sports Program
- Physical Education and Sports are the two sides of the same coin.
- PE: Instruction in physical exercise and games, especially in schools.
- Sports: Sports are all forms of usually competitive physical activity or games which, through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in most cases, entertainment for spectators.
- We believe that providing a balanced education via both these systems meticulously will result in the holistic development of any child. Also, each education board has a norm to provide at-least 2 sessions per week to each child for physical education.
- Often the belief is to cater with one of these elements even in the prestigious schools but we want to revolutionize this belief with building bridges between these elements and developing a synergy to imbibe not only the physical lessons but mental strength.
The school shall choose any four out of the five documented Olympics sports for their students.
The In-School Program
- The school’s Physical Education & Training sessions shall be undertaken by SEDIL and the quad sports to be introduced in the basic form in the curriculum.
- Child to be introduced to each of sports and their interest and talent to be noted by the Talent Team with the help of School PE representative.
The After-School Program
- This program is to be conducted after the school hours for a period of generally one hour every alternate day on school working days inside the school premises for the scouted students (talent clubs)
- On the remaining alternate days, another after-school program shall be conducted which will be open to all interested participants.
Value Added Platforms
- SEDIL shall organize several local or national value added platforms that shall help the talented participants to showcase and hone their skills.
- These platforms shall provide a much required match practices and shall be conducted at the discretion of the school.